The Status Bar displays the following information:
- P: The current status of the Primary network. Green indicates that Dante Controller is currently connected to the primary Dante network. Red indicates a problem with the connection.
- S: The current status of the Secondary Dante network. Only displayed where a secondary network is connected.
- The number of discovered devices on the network
- Audio Multicast Bandwidth: The current Dante audio multicast bandwidth on the connected networks for unmanaged (un-enrolled) devices. Note that there may be network traffic from other sources that is not included in the multicast bandwidth reading.
- Event Log: Indicates the current status of the event log. Click the icon to open the Events View.
- Clock Status Monitor: Indicates the current status of the Clock Status Monitor. Click the icon to open the Clock Status Monitor.